ጉዳያችን - በጉዳያችን ሚድያ፣ኮምኒኬሽን እና ምክር አገልግሎት የሚዘጋጅ ሲሆን ከ2003 ዓም ጀምሮ በድረ-ገፅ ላይ የነበረ በአሁኑ ጊዜ ከአንድ ሚልዮን በላይ ጎብኚዎች ያሉት ገፅ ነው። Gudayachn is prepared by Gudayachn Multimedia, Communication and Consultant Organization. It is online since 2011. Currently, Gudayachn is being visited by over One-million readers from all over the world.
ታህሳስ 8፣1989 ዓምእኤአበተባበሩትመንግሥታትበ 1948 ዓምእኤአየፀደቀውንየዘርማጥፋትወንጀልየፈፀሙወንጀለኞችንለመቅጣትየፀደቀውንአለምአቀፍሕግ 50ኛአመትሲከበርበወቅቱየድርጅቱዋናፀሐፊየነበሩትኮፊአናንየወጣውዘገባ ''የዘርማፅዳትወንጀልን'' ትርጉምእንዲህያስቀምጠዋል ''Ethnic cleansing has been defined as ''the elimination of an unwanted
group from society,as by genocide or forced migration.'' Genocide and ethnic
cleansing by Karin Becker (http://www.munfw.org/archive/50th/4th1.htm).
- Reaffirms that national authorities have the primary responsibility to provide assistance to internaly displaced people (IDPs)
- Comprehensively addresses
different causes of internal displacement: conflict, generalised violence,
human-caused or natural disasters, and development projects, like building dams or clearing land for large-scale agriculture.
- Recognises the critical role that
civil society organisations, and the communities which take them in, play in
assisting IDPs and obliges governments to assess the needs and vulnerabilities
of the forcibly displaced, and the host communities, in order to address the
plight of people uprooted within their borders,
- It Was adopted by the African Union and currently legally binds 15 African countries to prevent displacement, assist those who have been forced to leave their homes, and find safe and sustainable solutions to help people to rebuild their lives
- A total of 37 African countries have demonstrated their commitment to the convention by
የተባበሩት መንግሥታት የሰብአዊ ጉዳዮች ቢሮ አለምአቀፍ የሕግ መርህ በሀገር ውስጥ ተፈናቃይ ሕዝብ አንፃር የሚያስቀምጠው መመርያ(UN Under Secretary-General for Humanitarian Affairs Guiding principles of Internal displacement) አንቀፅ 5 ላይ እንዲህ የሚል ይነበባል- ''All authorities and international actors shall respect and ensure respect for their obligations under international law, including human rights and ons that might lead to displacement of persons.'' humanitarian law, in all circumstances, so as to prevent and avoid conduit'' http://www.brookings.edu/~/media/Projects/idp/GPEnglish.pdf.